Dallas Country Club
Location: US - TX - Dallas
Dallas Country Club is currently seeking qualified individuals for Busser positions. DCC, founded in 1896, is the most exclusive and prestigious private club in the area and we pride ourselves on hiring the best of the best.
Benefits: For full-time employees the benefits include medical, dental, vision, basic life, and long-term disability. Benefits would begin the first of the following month after 60 days of employment. Also included in the benefits, Chaplain Service Team, 401K and PTO.
- Assists servers in their set-up, service and clean-up tasks.
- Serves water as guests are seated. - Assists in carrying food trays to tables.
- Removes soiled dishes from table; brings to dish-washing area.
- Removes soiled linen and replaces with clean linen. - Sets tables with silverware, glassware and other items.
- Cleans dining room areas.
- Stocks servers' station with supplies.
- Collects trash from dining room, grill and other specified places after each serving period.
- Dusts chairs before and after meals.
- Keeps ice bins and buckets filled.
- Cleans and stores child high chairs and booster seats.
- Collects soiled linen from dining room; transfers to linen pick-up area.
- Folds napkins and bread basket folds.
- Cleans up spills, broken service ware and attends to similar problems during service with minimal disruption to diners.
- Assists dining room manager and other employees in assuring that the club's policies and procedures for serving alcoholic beverages are consistently followed.
- May assist banquet personnel in setting up, serving and cleaning up after banquet functions.
- Polishes silver service items.
- Attends pre-service training (line-up meeting).
- Moves tables and chairs as needed for the next member and guest diners.
- Re-sets tables at end of shift for the next meal period.
- Assists with banquet and buffet setup.
- Performs other appropriate duties as assigned.
-Set and clean dining room tables before, during and after meal service.
-Assist kitchen, expediting food.
-Insuring proper plate presentation.
Any general job experience is applicable.
Dallas Country Club will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability so that they can perform the essential functions of a job unless doing so causes a direct threat to these individuals or others in the workplace and the threat cannot be eliminated by reasonable accommodation and/or if the accommodation creates an undue hardship to DCC.