Spa Program Advisor - Kohala Spa - Full-Time
What will I be doing?
A Spa Program Advisor is responsible for establishing and maintaining guest communication and includes answering the telephones, booking appointments, keeping daily records, cashiering and improving sales. Specifically, you would be responsible for the following:
* Cashier/Receptionist. To establish and maintain guest communication. Answering telephones, booking appointments, keeping daily records, cashiering and improving sales. To answer telephone calls with requests for information, and explain programs and services as outlined in procedures. To carefully explain ticketing procedures for all guests and how the bill can be settled. To carefully explain gratuity system to all guests using facilities, services and programs. Provide high level of service at all times. Ability to multi-task.
* Working Relationship. Working together to provide superior service, maintain a healthy, professional appearance and a positive progressive attitude
* Shift Duties. Provide first introduction of the Spa to guests, according to guidelines specified for welcoming guests to the Spa. To provide information about the Spa and its services, treatments and concepts as well as pricing as requests. To communicate/suggest programs and services that would be appropriate for this special guest's needs.
* Responsibilities. The Program Advisor will need to understand all Spa services, treatments, classes offered, and be able to explain each in a clear, precise manner. All cash, credit card procedures, gift certificates, Room Charges established by Finance Department must be followed at all times.. At all times be able to keep work stations, appointment pads, staff and guest schedules neat and professional.
In addition, you would be responsible for the following:
* Provide product information and positive sales techniques to all customers. Upsell product & spa treatments. Must have detailed knowledge of spa products.
* Operates cash register accurately and uses proper company procedures in cash handling. Also, know proper procedures on handling check, credit cards and employee discounts.
* Dust merchandise and counters daily. Stock merchandise, keeping shelves filled and clean and change displays regularly. Be able to accurately receive and ticket merchandise.
* Keep supervisor informed as to the salability of various items, especially fast selling items so that reorders can be made. Keep vigilant watch for shoplifters.
Hilton World Wide Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
What are we looking for?
High school diploma or equivalent required; junior college, college or college courses preferred but not required.
Experience in the hospitality Industry preferred, but not required. Ability to be able to communicate in person and over the telephone. Understanding good health requirements in terms of exercise, fitness.
All team members must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance (specific standards available).
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must be a team player
- Must be able to handle criticism
- Must be able to deal effectively with internal and external customers
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!