Front of House Supervisor is a leadership development position related to all front of house operations and crew.
- Shift management in support of management team.
- Ensuring complete guest satisfaction and team morale during supervisory shifts.
- Other duties as assigned by management team.
- Handling guest concerns and compliments.
- Running food and performing table-side service during busy periods to support your serving team.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous serving experience in a high volume, full-service restaurant.
- Previous restaurant leadership experience is an asset.
OTHER KEY ATTRIBUTES
The ideal candidate will display:
- Natural leadership capabilities.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills - Initiative, Positive Attitude, communication skills, professional appearance/grooming.
- Excellent Work Ethic: Driven, Organized, Good Administration Skills, Dependable, Flexible.