Supervisor - Front of House
Location: CA - AB - Grande Prairie
At Shark Club we focus on and maintain the work culture and atmosphere that makes our employees love their job and love working for us. Here's why: Respect! We employ people who CARE about others around them. This naturally creates a fun and positive environment and a true team spirit among-st our crews.
Training & Advancement! Shark Club has unique training programs and ongoing coaching in all positions which allows you to develop your career and allows us to see what your natural aptitudes are. Simply put loyal and hardworking Shark Club employees have excellent opportunity for advancement. Want proof? More than half of our Home Office team began with us at the restaurant level and were internally promoted to eventually get where they are now. Pretty cool, isn't it?!
Great Pay & Great Recognition! If you and your team are doing a great job, we make sure to show our appreciation. At Shark Club you'll find industry leading compensation and reliable annual reviews to long term employment awards, team contests, management and team appreciate parties and much more! Apply with us know and learn why Shark Club is a true Employer of Choice!
- Shift management in support of management team.
- Ensuring complete guest satisfaction and team morale during supervisory shifts.
- Other duties as assigned by management team.
- Handling guest concerns and compliments.
- Running food and performing table-side service during busy periods to support your serving team.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous serving experience in a high volume, full-service restaurant.
- Previous restaurant leadership experience is an asset.
OTHER KEY ATTRIBUTES
The ideal candidate will display:
- Natural leadership capabilities.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills - Initiative, Positive Attitude, communication skills, professional appearance/grooming.
- Excellent Work Ethic: Driven, Organized, Good Administration Skills, Dependable, Flexible.