Supervisor - Front of House
Location: CA - BC - Quesnel
Front of House Supervisor is a leadership development position related to all front of house operations and crew.
- Shift management in support of management team.
- Ensuring complete guest satisfaction and team morale during supervisory shifts.
- Other duties as assigned by management team.
- Handling guest concerns and compliments.
- Running food and performing table-side service during busy periods to support your serving team.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous serving experience in a high volume, full-service restaurant.
- Previous restaurant leadership experience is an asset.
OTHER KEY ATTRIBUTES
The ideal candidate will display:
- Natural leadership capabilities.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills - Initiative, Positive Attitude, communication skills, professional appearance/grooming.
- Excellent Work Ethic: Driven, Organized, Good Administration Skills, Dependable, Flexible.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in Canada will not be considered.
Customer Service, Shift Supervisor