Location: CA - BC - Richmond
Be a part of the energy that people love.
Lead, inspire & build a team.
Are you a positive, high energy individual looking to work with others who share your love of life and passion for hospitality? At Chop, we believe that a job shouldn't just be a place where you put in the time, but rather a place where you love the time you spend. This is what makes us the Employer of Choice!
Under the guidance of the General Manager, this position is responsible for ensuring all aspects of the bar and restaurant's operations run smoothly and according to the policies, procedures, and goals of the company and government employment standards. The Hospitality Leader will support the role of General Manager to increase long-term profitability through continuous improvement of team member morale, guest satisfaction and excellence in operations execution. You must provide the highest level of service and care to our guests and to your crew members.
Based on job description includes but is not limited to:
- Shift management.
- Creating a positive learning environment by providing clear, specific, timely and respectful coaching and feedback to team members on shift to ensure operational excellence and to improve performance.
- Communicating with guests to ensure satisfaction.
- Ensure high levels of service standards are provided to guests.
- Provides feedback to managers on team members' performances and guest satisfaction levels.
- Maintain the overall cleanliness of the restaurant
- All other key areas and tasks as required by the General Manager.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous management experience in a high volume, full service restaurant.
- Proven leadership skills; people development, floor management, company policies and procedures, time management, problem solving/decision making.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; initiative, positive attitude, communication skills, professional appearance/grooming.
- Excellent work ethic; driven, organized, good administration skills, dependable, flexible.
- Outstanding personal grooming.
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Applications Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Able to work mornings, weekends, nights, and holidays; A flexible schedule is preferred
We offer industry-leading wages and tip out plus our teams enjoy perks & discounts to our other brands, Sandman and Sutton hotels, Moxies, Shark Club and Denny's
***Please note that Chop Steakhouse is unable to assist with any visa requirements. Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada.