Want to explore a career in the hospitality business? Maybe a full-time job with great benefits and a schedule that works for your family is what you're after? Whatever you're looking for, there's a pretty good chance Chop has a position that fits.
Check us out!
At CHOP, we bring together all the elements that discerning guests love about the fine dining experience (extraordinary food, a notable wine list, quality spirits and service and surroundings that pamper) with the energy, comfort and value of the casual dining experience.
With 13 great locations, and growing across Canada, CHOP Steakhouse brings you the ultimate steak experience. The perfect choice for friends, family or business, our selection of steak, seafood, salads, wine and cocktails will have you smiling.
We are currently searching for servers to join our team at Richmond CHOP Steakhouse & Bar. Someone who is experienced, energetic and highly motivated to help grow our team. Individuals must possess a high level of integrity, the willingness to learn and the ability to lead by example.
- Be enthusiastic, outgoing, positive and upbeat.
- Accommodating and willing to go the extra mile.
- Ability to build professional relationships with guests and create an air of familiarity.
- Prompt table greeting.
- Learn and maintain knowledge of food and beverage menus.
- Table service for guests (taking orders, answering menu and beverage inquiries, explaining daily features, placing orders with kitchen.)
- Running food to tables.
- Quality checks.
- Processing bills and taking payment.
- Handling guest concerns with the support of the management team.
EXPERIENCE & KEY ATTRIBUTES
- Attention to detail.
- Pride in style and personal appearance, well groomed.
- Remains calm under pressure.
- Ability to organize and plan.
- Sales ability.
- Excellent verbal communication.
- Product Knowledge.
- Ability to maintain sense of urgency and keep momentum.
- Desire to be part of a team and contribute as such.
- High level of self confidence.
- Sincere desire to please others and do a great job.
- Have open availability during the day and weekends.
- Must be at least 19 years of age & have Serving It Right Certificate
- Must have reliable transportation
- Previous high volume serving experience an asset