To provide our guests with efficient and friendly food and beverage service while following the policies and procedures of the company.
- Be enthusiastic, outgoing, positive and upbeat.
- Accommodating and willing to go the extra mile.
- Ability to build professional relationships with guests and create an air of familiarity.
- Prompt table greeting.
- Learn and maintain knowledge of food and beverage menus.
- Table service for guests (taking orders, answering menu and beverage inquiries, explaining daily features, placing orders with kitchen.)
- Running food to tables.
- Quality checks.
- Processing bills and taking payment.
- Handling guest concerns with the support of the management team.
EXPERIENCE & KEY ATTRIBUTES
- Attention to detail.
- Pride in style and personal appearance, well groomed.
- Remains calm under pressure.
- Ability to organize and plan.
- Sales ability.
- Excellent verbal communication.
- Product Knowledge.
- Ability to maintain sense of urgency and keep momentum.
- Desire to be part of a team and contribute as such.
- High level of self confidence.
- Sincere desire to please others and do a great job.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in Canada will not be considered.