Want to explore a career in the hospitality business? Maybe a full-time job with great benefits and a schedule that works for your family is what you're after? Whatever you're looking for, there's a pretty good chance Chop has a position that fits.
Check us out!
To provide our guests with efficient and friendly food and beverage service while following the policies and procedures of the company.
- Be enthusiastic, outgoing, positive and upbeat.
- Accommodating and willing to go the extra mile.
- Ability to build professional relationships with guests and create an air of familiarity.
- Prompt table greeting.
- Learn and maintain knowledge of food and beverage menus.
- Table service for guests (taking orders, answering menu and beverage inquiries, explaining daily features, placing orders with kitchen.)
- Running food to tables.
- Quality checks.
- Processing bills and taking payment.
- Handling guest concerns with the support of the management team.
EXPERIENCE & KEY ATTRIBUTES
- Attention to detail.
- Pride in style and personal appearance, well groomed.
- Remains calm under pressure.
- Ability to organize and plan.
- Sales ability.
- Excellent verbal communication.
- Product Knowledge.
- Ability to maintain sense of urgency and keep momentum.
- Desire to be part of a team and contribute as such.
- High level of self confidence.
- Sincere desire to please others and do a great job.