Location: CA - BC - Richmond
Be a part of the energy that people love.
Chop restaurants are full of servers, bartenders, and cooks who work together to create a fantastic experience for guests. We're looking for energetic lounge servers who value being part of a team in a face-paced environment. Things move quickly in a restaurant, which means every day is a new, fun challenge. If you'd like to connect with people over delicious food and drinks then we think you'd be a great fit.
Are you a positive, high energy individual looking to work with others who share your love of life and passion for hospitality? At Chop, we believe that a job shouldn't just be a place where you put in the time, but rather a place where you love the time you spend. This is what makes us the Employer of Choice!
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
- Must have serving it right certificate
- Must have reliable transportation - we are close to the following bus routes: 430, 410, 405, 407, C96, & C92
- Must be available days, evenings and weekends
- Must be guest service oriented, have excellent people skills with a positive and upbeat personality
- Accommodating and willing to go the extra mile for each of our guests
- Ability to build professional relationships with guests and create an air of familiarity.
- Prompt table greeting, running food to tables, quality checks.
- Learn and maintain knowledge of our food and beverage menus.
- Table service for guests (taking orders, answering menu and beverage inquiries, explaining daily features, placing orders with kitchen.)
- Processing bills and taking payment.
- Handling guest concerns with the support of the management team.
EXPERIENCE & KEY ATTRIBUTES
- Attention to detail.
- Pride in style and personal appearance, well groomed.
- Remains calm under pressure & the ability to organize and plan and re-prioritize
- Sales ability.
- Excellent verbal communication.
- Product Knowledge.
- Ability to maintain a sense of urgency and keep momentum.
- The desire to be part of a team and contribute as such.
- Have high problem solving, decision making, customer service, communication and sales skills
- Sincere desire to please others and do a great job
- Highly organized.
- Minimum 1 year of high volume serving experience
- Open availability in the evening and on weekends
We offer industry-leading wages and tip out plus our teams enjoy perks & discounts to our other brands such as Sandman and Sutton hotels, Moxies, Shark Club and Denny's
***Please note that Chop Steakhouse is unable to assist with any visa requirements. Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada.