Senior Sous Chef
Location: CA - ON - Richmond Hill
The Senior Sous Chef must act in absence of the Chef to direct and control the culinary operations of the restaurant on a shift-basis. Culinary execution is key in ensuring the expectations of our guests are met and surpassed in terms of service excellence and food quality while adhering to budgetary constraints.
- Daily shift management, including labour controls and line check systems
- Oversee all revenue periods and preparation and management of fresh made prep recipes.
- Management of prep charts ensuring freshness, shelf life and proper food safe practices are controlled.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Strong leadership capabilities.
- Previous management or supervisory role in a high volume, full service restaurant kitchen.
- Excellent high volume culinary production skills.
- Able to provide consistent team leadership in highly engaged kitchen area.
- Consistent execution of revenue periods.