Looking for a part time job while you're in school? Want to explore a career in the hospitality business? Maybe a full-time job with great benefits and a schedule that works for your family is what you're after? Whatever you're looking for, there's a pretty good chance Shark Club has a position that fits.
Shark Club team members:
- Earn a competitive wage
- Have fun in a friendly, supportive environment
- Learn from the best while being given room to grow
The Senior Sous Chef must act in absence of the Chef to direct and control the culinary operations of the restaurant on a shift-basis. Culinary execution is key in ensuring the expectations of our guests are met and surpassed in terms of service excellence and food quality while adhering to budgetary constraints.
- Daily shift management, including labour controls and line check systems
- Oversee all revenue periods and preparation and management of fresh made prep recipes.
- Management of prep charts ensuring freshness, shelf life and proper food safe practices are controlled.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Strong leadership capabilities.
- Previous management or supervisory role in a high volume, full service restaurant kitchen.
- Excellent high volume culinary production skills.
- Able to provide consistent team leadership in highly engaged kitchen area.
- Consistent execution of revenue periods.