Based at our Greenwood Village Home Office, you will be responsible for providing financial decision support analyses and reporting related to restaurant revenue, margin performance and operating expense efficiency.
Period responsibilities will include, but not be limited to;
- Investment Analysis: reviewing pro forma’s, analyze new restaurant performance, provide insights for site selection
- Operations Analysis: perform ad hoc analysis to provide actionable opportunities to the operations team
- Planning & Analysis: forecasting and monthly reconciliation of SG&A, support the annual board plan process for SG&A
- Prepare presentations to executive management that are succinct, relevant, and effective
- BS or BA in Business, Finance, or Accounting.
- MBA Preferred
- 2-4+ years finance-related experience (restaurant or retail experience preferred)
- A high level of motivation and initiative
- In depth knowledge of financial reporting processes specific to revenue and operating expense
- Effective communication skills
- The ability to work as a team player with all levels of the organization
- Ability to a automate reporting and experience with Red Robin financial systems such as Oracle Fusion and Anaplan strongly desired.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills/attributes:
- Ability to turn disparate data into timely decision-making information, using cohesive narratives and graphical interpretation
- Overall business acumen; understands the big picture
- Ability to work across all levels of the Organization
- Strong financial analytics
- Great communication skills – tactfully influential
- Very organized with attention to detail
- Advanced Excel spreadsheet and modeling skills
- Strong work ethic and results driven
- Ability to drive change
Red Robin is an Equal Opportunity / E-Verify Employer
What more could you ask for?
Restaurant expansion - We are growing!
Career growth opportunities
Amazing culture and support structure
Base, Bonus and benefits package
Quality of life career programs