Looking for a part time job while you're in school? Want to explore a career in the hospitality business? Maybe a full-time job with great benefits and a schedule that works for your family is what you're after? Whatever you're looking for, there's a pretty good chance Shark Club has a position that fits.
Shark Club team members:
- Earn a competitive wage
- Have fun in a friendly, supportive environment
- Learn from the best while being given room to grow
Under the guidance of the General Manager, this position is responsible ensuring all aspects of the bar and restaurant's operations run smoothly and according to the policies, procedures and goals of the company and government employment standards. Must be willing to relocate after training.
- To support the role of General Manager and increase long term profitability through continuous improvement of team member morale, guest satisfaction and excellence in operations execution.
- To provide the highest level of service and care to our guests and to your crew members.
- High level shift management.
- Crew member training.
- Operations execution during high revenue periods.
- Communicating with guests to ensure satisfaction.
- All other key areas and tasks as required by the General Manager.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience as a restaurant Assistant Manager (or higher) in a high volume, full service restaurant.
- Proven ability to provide ongoing training in a positive and encouraging way.
OTHER KEY ATTRIBUTES
- Goal driven and organized.
- Excellent communication skills; highly proficient in the English language (both written and spoken).
- Excellent interpersonal skills: Positive attitude and pleasant demeanor.