Location: CA - AB - Edmonton West
Our ideal candidate is outgoing, energetic, well-organized, sales driven, and possesses an intimate understanding of restaurant operations. This candidate must have an ability to make lasting connections with potential guests inside and out of the restaurant. The Sales Coordinate will focus the majority of their time on securing incremental sales for Chop West Edmonton.
- Setting up sales visits offsite with prospective guests through researched potential opportunities, sales calls, and online prospecting. The Sales Coordinator will have a pre-determined amount of sales calls, visits, and cold calls per week and is accountable to the General Manager for reaching and maintaining these targets
- Generating sales leads for large group bookings through networking within our current client base inside the restaurant
- Coordinating large bookings including special occasions and corporate functions and working with the client on all details of the event
- Social media marketing
- Executing and maintaining a concierge program with hotels in the area
- Hosting special events in the restaurant
- Following up on each event that was booked in order to quality check experiences and ensure that each guest feels special
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience in a high volume, full service restaurant is required
- Event planning and sales experience is an asset
- Able to work a flexible schedule that includes day, evenings and occasionally weekends.
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service