British Columbia-The Interior
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in Canada will not be considered.
Cook - Prep
Produce all assigned menu items in an efficient and consistent manner while following the specifications, recipes and techniques of the company.
- Daily preparation and management of fresh made prep recipes
- Management of prep charts ensuring freshness, shelf life and proper food safe practices are controlled.
- Maintain knowledge of company specifications and recipes.
- Adherence to cost control guidelines.
- Maintain quality and speed of production.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous cooking or prep experience in a full service restaurant is an asset.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently.
- Organizational Skills.
- Adherence to company specifications.
- Basic food handling and preparation knowledge.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.