Location: CA - BC - Surrey
Produce all assigned menu items in an efficient and consistent manner while following the specifications, recipes and techniques of the company.
- Daily preparation and management of fresh made prep recipes
- Management of prep charts ensuring freshness, shelf life and proper food safe practices are controlled.
- Maintain knowledge of company specifications and recipes.
- Adherence to cost control guidelines.
- Maintain quality and speed of production.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous cooking or prep experience in a full service restaurant is an asset.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently.
- Organizational Skills.
- Adherence to company specifications.
- Basic food handling and preparation knowledge.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in Canada will not be considered.
Cook - Prep