Looking for a part time job while you're in school? Want to explore a career in the hospitality business? Maybe a full-time job with great benefits and a schedule that works for your family is what you're after? Whatever you're looking for, there's a pretty good chance Shark Club has a position that fits.
Shark Club team members:
- Earn a competitive wage
- Have fun in a friendly, supportive environment
- Learn from the best while being given room to grow
Produce all assigned menu items in an efficient and consistent manner while following the specifications, recipes and techniques of the company.
- Daily preparation and management of fresh made prep recipes
- Management of prep charts ensuring freshness, shelf life and proper food safe practices are controlled.
- Maintain knowledge of company specifications and recipes.
- Adherence to cost control guidelines.
- Maintain quality and speed of production.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous cooking or prep experience in a full service restaurant is an asset.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently.
- Organizational Skills.
- Adherence to company specifications.
- Basic food handling and preparation knowledge.