Part-Time Busser / Setter
Want to explore a career in the hospitality business? Maybe a full-time job with great benefits and a schedule that works for your family is what you're after? Whatever you're looking for, there's a pretty good chance Chop has a position that fits.
Check us out!
To clear, clean and reset dirty tables and double check all tableware (glasses, stemware, cutlery) to ensure cleanliness and polish. You must work quickly to turn tables over as fast as possible, while maintaining a cooperative positive attitude towards all guests and your team members.
- Maintain the "3 table rule" (no more than 3 tables are unusable, at any given time)
- Manage side duties during revenue (including washing of linens, expediting bread baskets, etc.)
- Keep tables, seats & floor areas are cleaned and organized.
- Ensure that all tableware along with cutlery, salt & pepper and tent cards are perfectly presented
- Maintain speed and prioritize effectively.
- Stay organized.
- Maintain a positive attitude.
- Maintain great uniform standards.
SKILLS AND KEY ATTRIBUTES
- Attention to detail
- Ability to take direction
- Organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize
- Ability to maintain sense of urgency, keep momentum
- Treat all guests and your team members in a professional, friendly and caring manner.