Location: CA - AB - Calgary
The Office Administrator is responsible for the organization and supervision of all cash, debit and credit card transactions. You will supervise the cash handling procedures for all bar and service team members as well as provide Home Office support and communication for banking, deposits and financial reporting.
- Supervision and management of all tasks with regards to banking deposits, receipts and records preparation, daily labor calculations and other financial analysis.
- Other duties as assigned by the General Manager.
- Available weekends.
QUALIFICATIONS & KEY ATTRIBUTES
- Experience in a similar role is an asset.
- Required: Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Required: Proficient in the English Language, spoken and written.
- Strong Organizational Skills.
- Deadline and Detail Oriented
- Positive Attitude and a be a Team Player
- Have the ability to excel in a fast paced environment.