Location: CA - AB - Calgary
About This Opportunity
Today's Steakhouse is looking for an energetic and passionate Marketing Specialist who embodies hospitality. The right candidate will create a positive atmosphere and will inspire others to work toward accomplishing the best experience for our guests and our team.
If you have what it takes, you will join our dynamic marketing team, working out of our corporate office in Calgary, AB and will report directly to our Vice President of Marketing.
The ideal candidate for this role is someone who performs well under pressure, is a self-starter, a creative thinker, enjoys wearing multiple hats, and has a proven track record of being able to deliver on multiple priorities simultaneously. In partnership with vendor partners and our marketing, executive & operations teams, Chop's Marketing Specialist will play a critical role in creating, implementing and managing local store marketing efforts and national programs to significantly increase positive awareness of our brand and image.
Are you the right candidate for this exciting new role? Do you love being surrounded by like-minded creative, bright people?
Apply now! #ChopOpportunity
What it takes...
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Never-ending passion for food, drink, hospitality, and delighting guests
- Boundless positive energy
- Proven multi-project management experience with an extraordinary ability to reprioritize those projects as needed
- Extraordinary work ethic
- High level or autonomy, but never hesitates to ask for help when needed
- Take initiative, constantly thinking creatively to identify and pursue new marketing opportunities
- Embrace the opportunity to travel across North America as opportunities require
What You Will Be Responsible For…
- Supervision and coaching of individual restaurants in their marketing programs by location, city and region
- Multi-departmental communications and execution details to ensure the success of all marketing initiatives
- Coordination and implementation of all local promotions, advertising and sponsorships that build sales - some evening and weekend commitment may be required
- Evaluation of promotions (ROI, sales analysis, etc.)
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with key influencers, industry stakeholders, operations teams, and vendor partners
- Deliver excellent support to operational teams and colleagues
- Create, manage, and adhere to LSM and national budgets/
- Coordination and management of all events
- Minimum three years' experience in a marketing role
- Restaurant, bar and/or hospitality experience is an asset
- Transportation is required / reliable car in great condition
If are interested in joining our dynamic team of marketing and restaurant professionals, apply in confidence with your resume and cover letter.