FIG & OLIVE
Location: US - NY - New York
The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for assisting the Marketing department on social media, digital marketing campaigns and all digital initiatives.The ideal candidate will have passion for the hospitality industry and lead Marketing initiatives with a creative and strategic mindset. This position will report directly to the Vice President of Marketing.
- Manage and generate conversations across various social media platforms to engage followers and expand Fig & Olives' reach.
- Follow and engage with social media industry influencers for each property to build a following
- Prepare analytics based social insights and content strategy recommendations
- Excellent communication and self-management skills.
- Be up to date on relevant holidays and deploy email blasts around key dates (Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, etc.)
- Creative and strategic mind set is a must
- Monitor guest reviews across Yelp, Google, OpenTable and Tripadvisor
- Communicate and send out weekly reports to each respective unit-level managers
- Create Facebook ads to promote catering and other relevant initiatives
- Continually update the social media best practices and keep abreast of current industry trends, resources and strategies
- Schedule and manage photography needs for each restaurant to build social content
- Liaise with restaurant teams to collaborate on content creation
The statements in this job description are intended to describe the essential job functions being performed. They are not intended to be ALL responsibilities or qualifications.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- The ability to handle multiple projects at a time
- Must be detail-oriented
- Must be proficient in Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and InDesign
- Strong writing/editing/proofreading skills
- Bachelor's degree required
- 2+ years experience in Marketing, communications, or social media field a must
- Prior experience working in the hospitality industry considered a strong plus
FIG & OLIVE is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V)