Manager In Training - Front of House - Looking for driven, professional, an
At Chop we thrive on fast-paced, high energy environments and have fun creating amazing experiences for our guests. We love to have fun and our restaurants reflect that passion and creativity! We are looking for mature, responsible, career driven individuals to be a part of our Leadership Team.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive wages
- Industry leading tip pool share
- Training and development opportunities
- Career growth opportunities with multiple new locations opening soon
- Great discounts on food
- A fun and welcoming team driven environment
You are the leader on the floor for the Front of House and have the ability to set the tone for the rest of their night. You have a passion for food, wine, and have the integrity to hold the highest standard. You work well with others and are looking to join a team of hospitality experts where you can coach, mentor, and lead by example. You show initiative, drive and stamina and are willing to go above and beyond for our guests. You are looking for a position where you can grow your knowledge and experience, and advance your career.
WHAT DO YOU DO?
- Support the Management and Service Teams to run an excellent shift to Chop Standards
- Always ensure that every guest leaves happy and satisfied with their experience
- Maintain a positive and cooperative attitude towards guests and the team
- Boost and promote great morale and teamwork between the team
- Handle guest concerns and compliments with professionalism and poise
WHAT SKILLS DO YOU NEED?
- Excellent interpersonal skills - Initiative, attitude, communication
- Ability to proactively meet guest needs and resolve problems
- Ability to be a part of and motivate others in a team environment
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- A passion for hospitality & leadership
- The utmost of professionalism and attention to detail
- Great initiative, drive, and personal integrity
- 1+ years serving experience in a high volume, full-service restaurant & previous restaurant leadership experience with be considered an asset
HOW TO APPLY
- Please email your resume to email@example.com, apply in person at 6605 Macleod Trail SW between the hours of 2-5PM Tuesday to Saturday, or reply to this ad.