Manage, administer, direct and control the smooth, friendly and efficient operation of the restaurant and/or
room service discipline. Make sure staffing of areas is consistent with volume of business and needs. Maintain
high sanitation standards and ensure compliance with all standards, policies and procedures.
* Efficiently train all employees in the restaurant on how to perform their job duties to the best of their
abilities. Provide associates with the tools and equipment they need to perform
* Maintain control of sanitation levels and operating standards for the restaurant.
* Responsible for the proper forecasting and payroll controls in the restaurant.
* Ensure all paperwork needed for the correct assessment of monies spent daily and product control. (menu
tabs, customer counts, drop envelopes, taste panels, daily payroll, schedules, opening/closing reports) be
finished correctly and turned in to Accounting and other departments.
* Share accountability for achieving cost goals in the area of sales, labor and expenses.
* Understand and refer to the applicable Franchise and management company’s Standard Operating
* Be in the restaurant during peak hours to cordially greet and visit with guests. Assure prompt and
professional service to all guests.
* Enforce alcohol awareness policy.
* Assist other department managers as need.
* Able to communicate accurately and effectively in verbal and written form with guests and associates so
as to respond accurately and completely to people to give directions, instructions, information, answer
questions and provide service as required.
* Understand and efficiently operate POS system (or registers).
* Use arithmetic to calculate sales, expense and profit of departments.
* Stand, sit and walk for varying lengths of time.
* Efficiently and accurately type on a computer keyboard, operate a calculator, answer/use the phone, and
* Lift and carry approximately fifty (50) pounds.
* Safely and efficiently operate all kitchen equipment.
Required Position Skills
● Ability to read and understand financial reports
● Problem solving
● Ability to multitask.
● Use of computer: email, internet, Microsoft applications, Delphi, SMS Touch.
● Ability to conduct service and product training.
● Actively participate in the promotion of Bardessono, both within the hotel and the community.
● Cross train to back up Restaurant management.
● Read, understand and comply with instructions, safety rules and guidelines.
● Speak with poise, voice control and confidence using proper English and a well- modulated voice.
Position Available: Immediately
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the location of this job will not be considered.
Other: Health Benefits;401k
Management Position: Yes
Hiring Contact: Jenner Sampton
Contact Title: Director of Human Resources
Phone: (707) 204-6005
Fax: (707) 204-6006
Address: 6526 Yount Street , Yountville, CA, 94599, US