The mission of MetWest Terra Hospitality is to provide evolutionary service and sustainable resources to the hospitality industry. We operate unique luxury hotels while providing our employees with mutually valued relationships enhanced by our commitment to creating extraordinary environments.
For our employees, we offer an environment that allows for individual development and opportunities to make an impact on each other, the guest experience, and our environment. For our guests, we create an environment based upon friendly, thoughtful and knowledgeable service aimed at creating unparalleled, indigenous and impactful memories.
For our business partners, we provide an environment of ethical, responsible and experienced leadership aimed at superior return on investment, and long term financial sustainability.
At MetWest Terra Hospitality we look at every resource we have and preserve it for tomorrow. While most companies emphasize the ï¿½Three Psï¿½ philosophy (People, Product and Profit), we look at our business model with a strong focus on the ï¿½Four Pï¿½ philosophy (People, Product, Profit and Planet). This philosophy ensures that our efforts to recruit and train the best caliber of employees, to provide impactful and meaningful services and products, and to ensure our strong focus on the financial sustainability of our hotels are all balanced against making the smallest environmental footprint possible.
The Tiburon Tavern is hiring! Join our team today as Restaurant Manager!
ABOUT THE POSITION
Our Restaurant Managers are responsible for the day-to-day management of the Restaurant, Bar and Room Service departments.
ABOUT TIBURON TAVERN
Featuring elevated comfort cuisine paired with Northern California's freshest cuisine and coastal influences, this resident public house will tempt you with its farm-to-table dining approach and excite you with its chic gastropub vibe. From live entertainment to pioneering the pooch friendly "Yappy Hour" in Marin County, the Tiburon Tavern's atmosphere is sure to cater to every guest's needs.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Ensure that Restaurant/Room Service /Bar employees are trained on technical and service aspects of the job. (e.g., food or room preparation, customer service).
- Accomplish restaurant Human Resources objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining Restaurant/Room Service/Bar employees.
- Conduct department pre-shift meeting daily.
- Supervise daily restaurant operations, establishing and maintaining dining room policies and procedures.
- Ensure that restaurant employees have the necessary resources to effectively perform their jobs. (e.g., supplies, equipment)
- Collaborate with Hotel Manager on achieving financial objectives including cost and labor control
- Responsible for Guest Satisfaction in terms of food and beverage, hospitality and service standards.
- Maintain ambiance by controlling lighting, background music, linen service, glassware, dinnerware, and utensil quality and placement, monitoring food presentation and service.
Qualified candidates must have previous food and beverage supervisory experience in a similar environment and a proven ability to respond to inquiries, handle complaints and create a sense of satisfaction for both employees and guests.
Tiburon Tavern and MetWest Terra Hospitality offer a wide variety of benefits to our full-time employees including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and a matching 401k plan!
The Lodge at Tiburon, located at 1651 Tiburon Blvd., in Tiburon, California.
EEO/M/F/D/V. The Lodge at Tiburon conducts post offer background screening.