Title: Marketing Specialist - Reds Restaurants, Dukes Refresher + Bar, The Loose Moose
Position Type: Permanent
Status: Full Time
Location: Downtown Toronto
At Service Inspired Restaurants we take great pride in our diverse portfolio of restaurants and believe a brave, bold and results-driven culture inspires and creates new opportunities for everyone. Our values and promises are not simply a dream, vision, or mission, but a way of life for every person that becomes or wants to become a member of our team. Our goal is to be the first choice of our guests, team members, supplier partners, communities and investors by living our values and promises in everything we do. These values and promises describe how we conduct business, achieve our goal, and live our passion. We offer opportunities at the corporate level, as well as across all our concepts, including: Jack Astor's Bar and Grill®, SCADDABUSH Italian Kitchen & Bar®; Canyon Creek®, Reds® Wine Tavern, The Loose Moose® and The Antler Room, Duke's Refresher® + Bar and Abbey's Bake House in Muskoka. So what are you waiting for … come learn more and see if you have what it takes to join our team!
Our concepts are expanding and we're looking for another Marketing Specialist to join our team! As a Marketing Specialist you will be responsible for the following:
- Assist the Marketing Manager in the creation of marketing materials that support each restaurant's Local Store Marketing (LSM)activity.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Manager and restaurant teams to support the development and successful implementation of innovative Local Store Marketing guest engagement strategies and tactics within the local community, including street-level and in-restaurant programming.
- Support the management team of each individual restaurant for key initiatives and events to ensure excellence in execution.
- Schedule regular meetings with the GMs and restaurant teams to review the 'Live. Work. Play.' LSM tool (which is owned by the GM of each restaurant) and ensure it is being leveraged on an ongoing basis. This document is used to identify local issues and opportunities (daypart and otherwise) and to guide and focus the support and efforts of marketing and operations.
- Work together with Marketing and Operations to develop the monthly social media content calendar.
- Assist with content generation for social media posts (i.e. photos, video, snap chat).
- Update and manage all brand websites on an ongoing basis (i.e. menu updates, photography, etc.)
- Actively track the progress of each LSM initiative and share status updates and results with the Marketing Manager and Regional Directors. Work together as a team to find ways to improve and optimize existing activities.
- Post-Secondary/University Degree - Marketing or Commerce graduate preferred.
- 2-3 years of experience in related marketing, sales or agency experience within a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Hospitality and food industry experience is an asset.
- Is active in social media and has a strong online presence while having experience developing, managing and executing content on a variety of social sites.
- Has advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Photoshop design skills a major asset. Has outstanding oral and presentation skills.
- Required strong writing, editing, photography and videography skills.
- Has a reliable vehicle and valid driver's license as travel will be required.
- Required to work flexible hours.
- Will be required to work some evenings and weekends for events and parties and checking in to social channels regularly and on weekends.
- Possesses strong organization, planning, problem solving and project management skills, and is able to multi-task several priorities.
- Have a genuine passion and knowledge for food and beverage.
- Is confident and outgoing with colleagues, guests and suppliers.
- Has a high level of professional maturity and business integrity.
- Is a strong leader and collaborative team player, who works well with people of varying disciplines.
- Is highly motivated, resourceful and a self-starter, and has a knack for rallying the troops - and is not afraid to roll up his or her sleeves to help get things done.
- Is able to anticipate, respond to and lead change.
- Possess five values that define our people:
- Enhancing the dignity, comfort and well-being of Our People.
- Being forthright, truthful and transparent with Our People.
- Working to always improve the experience of Our People.
- Bringing the spirit of laughter, celebration, sharing and joy to Our People.
- Acting with conviction in the balanced interest of Our People.
Service Inspired Restaurants® is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience.