Line Cook - Looking for passionate, team oriented, and career driven leader
Location: CA - AB - Calgary
At Chop we thrive on fast-paced, high energy environments and have fun creating amazing experiences for our guests. We love to have fun and our restaurants reflect that passion and creativity! We are looking for passionate, team oriented, career driven individuals to be a part of our Culinary Team.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive wages
- Industry leading share of tip pool
- Flexible working hours and shift options
- Training and development opportunities
- Career opportunities with multiple new locations opening soon
- Great discounts on food
- A fun and welcoming team driven environment
You are the heart of the restaurant. You are the person responsible for crafting the wide variety of dishes that our guests crave. You have a passion for food and have the integrity to hold the highest standards. You work well with others and are looking to join a team of culinary experts where you can coach, mentor, and lead by example. You show initiative, drive and stamina and are willing to go above and beyond for our guests. You are looking for a position where you can grow your knowledge and experience and advance your career.
WHAT DO YOU DO?
- Craft menu items efficiently and consistently, and always to perfect Chop specifications
- Utilize the proven techniques and recipes central to our kitchen to make perfect dishes
- Work at a high pace, under pressure, and in time sensitive situations
- Maintain a cooperative and positive attitude at all times towards guests and fellow team members
- Driven to learn everything about the menu and become a culinary expert
- Anticipate inventory changes and be ready for any situation
- Minimize waste and effectively use methods to control food costs
- Hold the highest standards for cleanliness in all areas
WHAT SKILLS DO YOU NEED?
- Highly motivated and team driven with excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to the smallest of details to ensure standardization
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Committed to being a reliable member of your team
- High tolerance for repetition
- Excellent hospitality and leadership skills
- A passion for food and drink
- Ability to be a part of and motivate others in a team environment
HOW TO APPLY
Please email your resume to email@example.com, apply in person at 6605 Macleod Trail SW between the hours of 2-5PM Tuesday to Saturday, or reply to this ad.