Location: CA - ON - Mississauga
To produce all assigned menu items in an efficient and consistent manner while following the specifications, recipes and techniques of the company.
- Maintain quality and speed of output.
- Desire and ability to work as part of a team.
- Knowledge of company food specifications and platings.
- Adherence to cost control guidelines.
- Food handling.
QUALIFICATIONS & KEY ATTRIBUTES
- Previous experience in a full service restaurant is an asset.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently.
- Organizational Skills.
- Adherence to company specifications.
- Basic food handling and preparation knowledge.
- Works well under pressure.
- High tolerance for repetition.
OPEN INTERVIEWS FOR THIS POSITION BETWEEN 2PM-4PM ANY DAY OF THE WEEK. PLEASE ASK TO SPEAK WITH THE CHEF ON DUTY.