To produce all assigned menu items in an efficient and consistent manner while following the specifications, recipes and techniques of the company.
- Maintain quality and speed of output.
- Desire and ability to work as part of a team.
- Knowledge of company food specifications and platings.
- Adherence to cost control guidelines.
- Food handling.
- Cleanliness and some dish washing as required.
QUALIFICATIONS & KEY ATTRIBUTES
- Previous experience in a full service restaurant or hotel.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently.
- Organizational Skills.
- Adherence to company specifications.
- Basic food handling and preparation knowledge.
- Works well under pressure at a high pace.
- High tolerance for repetition.
- Full time working 35 hours a week
- Shift work including evenings and weekends
- Group benefit plan is available, premiums paid by the employee
- $14.00/hour plus share of the tip pool
HOW TO APPLY
- Apply in person at 13551 St Albert Trail Edmonton Ab.
- Or respond to this ad