Location: CA - BC - Richmond
Why Chop? Chop is Canada's leading fine casual restaurant. We were founded on the promise of delivering great food and great experiences in a friendly, high energy atmosphere. At Chop, we don't hire staff; we hire people -- people who share our love of life, and seize every chance to make the most of it. People who believe that a job shouldn't just be a place where you put in time, but rather a place where you love the time you spend. If this describes you, we'd love to hear from you!
- Maintain quality and speed of output.
- Desire and ability to work as part of a team.
- Knowledge of company food specifications and platings.
- Adherence to cost control guidelines.
- Food handling.
QUALIFICATIONS & KEY ATTRIBUTES
- Previous experience in a full service restaurant is an asset.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently.
- Organizational Skills.
- Adherence to company specifications.
- Basic food handling and preparation knowledge.
- Works well under pressure.
- High tolerance for repetition.