Want to explore a career in the hospitality business? Maybe a full-time job with great benefits and a schedule that works for your family is what you're after? Whatever you're looking for, there's a pretty good chance Chop has a position that fits.
Check us out!
To produce all assigned menu items in an efficient and consistent manner while following the specifications, recipes and techniques of the company.
- Maintain quality and speed of output.
- Desire and ability to work as part of a team.
- Knowledge of company food specifications and platings.
- Adherence to cost control guidelines.
- Food handling.
QUALIFICATIONS & KEY ATTRIBUTES
- Previous experience in a full service restaurant is an asset.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently.
- Organizational Skills.
- Adherence to company specifications.
- Basic food handling and preparation knowledge.
- Works well under pressure.
- High tolerance for repetition.