Fig and Olive
IT Support Analyst
New York-New York City
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered.
FIG & OLIVE is about passion for the best olive oils, flavors and cuisine from the Riviera & Coastal regions of the South of France, Italy and Spain. Our large variety of extra virgin olive oils was selected to be paired with each dish and to be offered for tasting at the beginning of each meal. With fresh, seasonal ingredients and simple preparation, our cuisine exudes the genuine taste of food, from a ripe heirloom tomato, a leaf of aromatic basil, to a fresh grilled fish finished with lemon, rosemary, thyme and olive oil-simplicity, healthiness and refined flavors at their best.
Mougins, France has been the inspiration for FIG & OLIVE. Our cuisine is based on genuine ingredients and a respect of flavors. Mougins is also referred to as the birthplace of the "Cuisine of the Sun." FIG & OLIVE'S elegant and warm design with limestone stucco walls, terra-cotta colored ceiling, and green rosemary and olive trees exude the essence of the Mediterranean.
FIG & OLIVE is actively seeking exceptional and highly qualified candidates to join our growing team in the following locations Chicago, IL, Newport Beach, CA, New York City, Westchester, NY, West Hollywood, CA, and Washington D.C. (Opening 2015). We firmly believe that in order to create a rewarding experience for our guests, we must select individuals willing to deliver the finest service imaginable.
To create a successful hospitality team, we seek individuals who can personally follow the five key points of our value system: Enthusiasm, Desire, Integrity, Excellence, and Hospitality. At FIG & OLIVE, we pride ourselves on developing motivated and passionate individuals in the areas of restaurant front and back of the house, finance, human resources, sales and marketing and corporate management positions. If our brand and culture aligns with your career aspirations, we invite you to search our current exciting job opportunities.
This position's primary responsibility will be assisting with the implementation and support of all computing technology associated to a leading restaurant group with over a thousand employees and 100+ end users.
S/he will be responsible to answer, prioritize and address all incoming support requests via phone and or email and escalate as needed. S/he will research, and document any unknown issues and escalate to the appropriate individual or outside vendor as needed. S/he will also be responsible for both onsite and remote installations, maintenance, and troubleshooting of all hardware and software as needed.Responsibilities
- Support of end users, infrastructure, hardware & software maintenance, and new store openings
- On-site installation, upgrades and troubleshooting of all operating units’ hardware and software
- Maintain documentation of known issues and associated resolutions
- Assist with maintaining IT compliance as per the organization's guidelines
- Assist with maintaining PCI compliance as per the PCI council guidelines
- Associate of Arts Degree in Information Technology, computer science or equivalent levels of certification and/or demonstrated on-the-job skills required.
- Certification in MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCSD, A+ preferred but not required.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a similar IT support role required.
- Experience with MICROS Point of Sale System (POS) and various hospitality technologies, such as Compeat back office systems, OpenTable, kitchen systems, customer loyalty / gift card platforms, online ordering platforms preferred but not required.
- Experience with Citrix XenDesktop environments preferred but not required.
- Experience with Cisco Meraki cloud networking preferred but not required.
- Experience with G-Suite preferred but not required.
- Experience with Paycom HRM/HRIS systems preferred but not required.
- Experience with Microsoft software required.
- Experience in an enterprise networked environment preferred but not required.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize requests.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills required.
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor with all levels of employees.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Ability to maintain a professional work environment.
- Must be able to work flexible days/hours – some weekend and on-call duty is required.
- Ability to travel 30% on an annual basis or as needed.