Host - Front of House - Looking for driven, hospitable, leadership potentia
Location: CA - AB - Calgary
At Chop we thrive on fast-paced, high energy environments and have fun creating amazing experiences for our guests. We love to have fun and our restaurants reflect that passion and creativity! We are looking for mature, responsible, career driven individuals to be a part of our Host Team.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive wages and salary options
- Share of Tip Pool
- Training and development opportunities
- Leadership and career opportunities
- Great discounts on food
- A fun and welcoming team driven environment
You are the first point of contact for our guests and have the ability to set the tone for the rest of their night. You have a passion for food, wine, and have the integrity to hold the highest standard. You work well with others and are looking to join a team of hospitality experts where you can coach, mentor, and lead by example. You show initiative, drive and stamina and are willing to go above and beyond for our guests. You are looking for a position where you can grow your knowledge and experience and advance your career.
WHAT DO YOU DO?
- Provide a great first impression when guests arrive, and a lasting impression as you invite departing guests back for another visit
- Maintain a cooperative and positive attitude at all times towards guests and fellow team members
- Ensure you are seating the most desirable tables at all times
- Anticipate guest transition and the timing of table turns
- Opening front door for guests
- Answering the phone for general customer service and taking reservations
- Seating guests
- Cleaning and resetting dirty tables
- Maintain the cleanliness and appearance of entryway and washrooms
- Perform quality checks as guests depart and thank them for their visit
WHAT SKILLS DO YOU NEED?
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Ability to proactively meet guest needs and resolve problems the support of management
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- A passion for hospitality, leadership
- The utmost of professionalism and attention to detail
- Great initiative, drive, and personal integrity
- Ability to be a part of and motivate others in a team environment
HOW TO APPLY
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org , apply in person at 6605 Macleod Trail SW between the hours of 2-5PM Tuesday to Saturday, or reply to this ad.