Location: CA - BC - Richmond
We are currently looking for full time and part time hosts with morning and weekend availability.
To provide a prompt and warm reception of all guests and find suitable seating, while providing other measures of outstanding customer service.
- Provide a great first impression when guests arrive, and a lasting impression as you invite departing guests back for another visit.
- Maintain a cooperative and positive attitude at all times towards guests and fellow team members.
- Ensure you are seating the most desirable tables at all times.
- Anticipate guest transition and the timing of table turns.
- Opening front door for guests.
- Answering the phone for general customer service and taking reservations.
- Seating guests.
- Cleaning and resetting dirty tables.
- Maintain the cleanliness and appearance of entryway and washrooms.
- Perform quality checks as guests depart and thank them for their visit.
QUALIFICATIONS & KEY ATTRIBUTES
- Well groomed and presentable.
- Very organized.
- Ability to prioritize.
- Ability to think ahead.
- Excellent communication skills, including a pleasant and professional phone manner.
- Problem solving ability.
- Ability to be perceptive to guest's needs.
- Ability to deal positive in stressful situations and remain calm.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Able to take direction.
- Able to deal with compliments and guest concerns with the support of management.