Location: US - TX - Houston
Moxie's is a Canadian Restaurant with one location in Dallas, TX opened in November 2016. We are opening our second US location in Houston, TX in November 2017. Our Houston location is right across from the Galleria Mall, in the Centre at Post Oak, cross streets are Westheimer Rd. and Post Oak Blvd.
Moxie's: Created by people like you, for people like you!
At Moxie's, we don't hire staff; we hire people: People who share our love of life, and seize every chance to get the most of it. People who believe that a job shouldn't just be a place where you put in time, but rather a place where you love the time you spend. If this describes you, we'd love to hear from you.
We will be having job fairs on the following dates in October 2017 from 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM: 23, 28-30. The interviews will take place at AMLI Uptown in the conference room at 2525 McCue Rd, Houston, TX 77056, located inside the leasing office entrance.
To provide a prompt and warm reception of all guests and find suitable seating, while providing other measures of outstanding customer service.
- Provide a great first impression when guests arrive, and a lasting impression as you invite departing guests back for another visit.
- Maintain a cooperative and positive attitude at all times towards guests and fellow team members.
- Ensure you are seating the most desirable tables at all times.
- Anticipate guest transition and the timing of table turns.
- Opening front door for guests.
- Answering the phone for general customer service and taking reservations.
- Seating guests.
- Cleaning and resetting dirty tables.
- Maintain the cleanliness and appearance of entryway and washrooms.
- Perform quality checks as guests depart and thank them for their visit.
QUALIFICATIONS & KEY ATTRIBUTES
- Well groomed and presentable.
- Very organized.
- Ability to prioritize.
- Ability to think ahead.
- Excellent communication skills, including a pleasant and professional phone manner.
- Problem solving ability.
- Ability to be perceptive to guest's needs.
- Ability to deal positive in stressful situations and remain calm.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Able to take direction.
- Able to deal with compliments and guest concerns with the support of management.