Location: CA - SK - Saskatoon
Under the guidance of the General Manager, this position is responsible ensuring all aspects of the bar and restaurant's operations run smoothly and according to the policies, procedures and goals of the company and government employment standards.
The Hospitality Leader will support the role of General Manager to increase long term profitability through continuous improvement of team member morale, guest satisfaction and excellence in operations execution. You must provide the highest level of service and care to our guests and to your crew members.
Based on job description includes but is not limited to:
• Shift management.
• Providing crew leadership and maintaining focus and morale.
• Communicating with guests to ensure satisfaction.
• All other key areas and tasks as required by the General Manager.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Previous management experience in a high volume, full service restaurant.
• Proven leadership skills; people development, floor management, company policies and procedures, time management, problem solving/decision making.
• Excellent interpersonal skills; initiative, positive attitude, communication skills, professional appearance/grooming.
• Excellent work ethic; driven, organized, good administration skills, dependable, flexible.