Corporate OverviewService Inspired Restaurants is a privately held Canadian corporation that owns and operates a diverse portfolio of over 50 restaurants across Canada.
Our business is focused on creating, developing, and operating restaurants that are best-in-class. 'Best-in-class' means we strive to have the best people, the best food and the best atmosphere at each and every one of our restaurants.
By living our values and promises company-wide, we are able to offer an exceptionally high level of quality and attention to service. Our passion is reflected in our name, as well as in a vision to bring people together, build lasting relationships and set the industry standard as we continue to grow across Canada.
We're inspired by Italian passion, generosity and of course.... excellent cuisine!
We're a little of this, a little of that and a whole new take on Italian. We're inspired by Italian passion and generosity. We like tables crowded with friends and family. Style without attitude. And of course, excellent cuisine. In true Italian fashion, we rely on fresh ingredients. Our pasta is made fresh in-house daily. We make fresh mozzarella every day and offer made to order mozzarella dishes from 5pm-9pm. Our chefs prepare two signature meatballs every day. Our meatballs are so big we're sure you won't leave hungry. We look forward to welcoming you at SCADDABUSH!
We will prepare and support you for success in this role where sales growth and success will be rewarded. You will be placed in an environment that has the highest standards and with a team that has a positive attitude and a winning mindset. As General Manager, you consistently provide our guests with an outstanding experience, which is achieved by adhering to our standards of quality and service. You will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Upholding the highest quality standards for food, service and financial management.
- Ensuring training and proper supervision of Team Members and Managers on all restaurant procedures.
- Providing leadership, problem solving and decision making in all areas
- Building and maintaining a productive partnership with the Chef.
- Understanding and interpreting P&L's and other financial statements.
- Excellent use of your time management skills and attention to detail
- Ensuring your enthusiasm, gregarious hospitality and ability spill onto other staff
As a member of our team you get: to be part of an environment that is small enough for each person to have an impact, but large enough to have stability and structure.
- 5 years of previous restaurant management experience, with approximately $4 million + in annual sales
- Proficient in English verbal and written communication
- Comfortable using computers and learning new software.
- Ability to manage sales goals, inventory, cash.
- Smart Serve Certified
- Have ability to manage the restaurant with a high level of attention to detail, hospitality and fun
If you are interested in this opportunity please submit your resume.
Service Inspired Restaurants® is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disability Act (AODA). Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience
Due to the number of applications received, only candidates selected for the next phase of the recruitment process will be contacted. (Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in Canada will not be considered)
Service Inspired Restaurants (SIR Corp.) is a privately held Canadian corporation that owns and operates a portfolio of over 50 restaurants and is growing. We have a diverse portfolio of restaurants designed to appeal to a wide range of consumer tastes. SIR's Concept brands include: Jack Astor's Bar and Grill®, Alice Fazooli's®, Canyon Creek®, and Scaddabush Italian Kitchen & Bar™. SIR also operates one-of-a-kind "Signature" brands in downtown Toronto, comprised of the upscale Reds®, Far Niente®/FOUR®/ Petit Four®, Loose Moose Tap & Grill® and Duke's Refresher™ + Bar. SIR also owns and operates a seasonal property, Abbey's Bakehouse®.(ref. 15942)