Front Door Supervisor
Location: US - TX - Houston
Moxie's is a Canadian Restaurant with one location in Dallas, TX opened in November 2016. We are opening our second US location in Houston, TX in November 2017. Our Houston location is right across from the Galleria Mall, in the Centre at Post Oak, cross streets are Westheimer Rd. and Post Oak Blvd.
Moxie's: Created by people like you, for people like you!
At Moxie's, we don't hire staff; we hire people: People who share our love of life, and seize every chance to get the most of it. People who believe that a job shouldn't just be a place where you put in time, but rather a place where you love the time you spend. If this describes you, we'd love to hear from you.
We will be having job fairs on the following dates in October 2017 from 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM: 23, 28-30. The interviews will take place at AMLI Uptown in the conference room at 2525 McCue Rd, Houston, TX 77056, located inside the leasing office entrance.
Front Door Supervisor is a junior leadership role responsible for overseeing the operations of the host station and the hosts/hostesses employed at this station. The front door team is the first impression our guests encounter as they enter our building and the Front Door Supervisor must ensure this first impression is outstanding, in all circumtances.
- Train and lead by example.
- Greet guests and provide outstanding customer service.
- Maintain constant awareness of guest transitions and tables coming available.
- Resolving guest concerns and keeping the atmosphere of the front door a welcoming environment at all times.
- Other duties as needed by direct supervisor.
EXPERIENCE & KEY ATTRIBUTES
- Previous host/hostess experience and strong knowledge of front door operations.
- Natural aptitude for logistics.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to maintain sense of urgency but appear calm and collected at all times.
- Leadership skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to multi-task efficiently.
- Ability to problem solve.