Location: US - TX - Plano
To check each plate for quality of product and consistency of presentation, to finish all plates as required prior to "runner" pickup and to ensure all food is delivered to our guests within the Company determined time limits.
- Ensure Quality, Service & Cleanliness (Q.S.C.) standards.
- Execute final plating of all meals going out to our guests, in accordance with our recipes, plating standards and execution guidelines.
- Learn and maintain ongoing knowledge of all menu items and their exact plating standards.
- Communicate with the kitchen, servers and food "runners" about meals prepared to leave the kitchen.
- Double check quality of all ingredients at Expo station to ensure they meet our specifications.
- Monitor levels of all ingredients at Expo station to ensure nothing runs out or will run out during a busy revenue period.
- Team work.
QUALIFICATIONS & KEY ATTRIBUTES
- Experience in a similar role required, preferably in a high volume, full service establishment.
- High level of understanding of both the Front and Back of House operations.
- Combined attention to detail and ability to complete a task quickly and under time constraints.
- Organizational skills.
- Ability to direct co-workers in a professional manner.
- Complete confidence in Company menu items, recipe and plating specifications.
- Strong Verbal communication skills.