Looking for a part time job while you're in school? Want to explore a career in the hospitality business? Maybe a full-time job with great benefits and a schedule that works for your family is what you're after? Whatever you're looking for, there's a pretty good chance Shark Club has a position that fits.
Shark Club team members:
- Earn a competitive wage
- Have fun in a friendly, supportive environment
- Learn from the best while being given room to grow
- Responsible for the security and protection of all guests and team members, while ensuring all company policies and procedures are enforced.
- Calm, yet directive communication with guests.
- Protection of team and guests ensuring liquor laws, provincial and federal laws are maintained.
- Ensure the behavior of all guests and team members is respectful and reflects appropriate management action to maintain an energetic, enjoyable and safe atmosphere for all.
QUALIFICATIONS & KEY ATTRIBUTES
- Previous experience in a security or conflict management role is an asset.
- Excellent communication and management of people.
- Respectful towards guests and team members.
- Able to make professional and effective decisions under pressure that are in the best interests of our company and the safety of our guests.