Dishwasher / Steward
Location: CA - BC - Richmond
Chop Steakhouse and Bar, Richmond's busiest steakhouse, is looking to hire full and part time dishwashers.
Why Chop? Chop is Canada's leading fine casual restaurant. We were founded on the promise of delivering great food and great experiences in a friendly, high energy atmosphere. At Chop, we don't hire staff; we hire people -- people who share our love of life, and seize every chance to make the most of it. People who believe that a job shouldn't just be a place where you put in time, but rather a place where you love the time you spend. If this describes you, we'd love to hear from you!
We offer industry leading wages and tip out. Offering $13/hour plus tip($2-$3/hour average tips bi-weekly) If you think you have what it takes to work in the premier steak house in Richmond and want to be part of a growing and dynamic team please apply to this by email or come drop off your resume at the restaurant!
We are located between Sandman Signature and Steve Nash Fitness World on 10251 St. Edwards Dr, Richmond and are close to the following bus routes: 430, 410, 405, 407, C96, & C92
Are you a positive, high energy individual looking to work with others who share your love of life and passion for hospitality? At Chop, we believe that a job shouldn't just be a place where you put in time, but rather a place where you love the time you spend. This is what makes us the Employer of Choice!
Main Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Operating a dish machine to wash dishes, glasses, cups, trays, cutlery, and food service equipment
- Maintaining cleanliness of the food preparation and dish machine areas
- Putting away clean dishes to respective areas
- Setting up and cleaning dish machine area
- Empty garbage and moving it to dump site
- Maintain quality and speed of output.
- Customer oriented
- Ability to multi-task
- Flexibility with schedule and available to work late nights
- Excellent cleaning and organizational skills
- Must work well under pressure
- A great attitude and a team player is a key
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently.Organizational Skills.
- Basic food handling and preparation knowledge
- High tolerance for repetition
We offer industry leading wages and tip out plus our teams enjoy perks & discounts to our other brands, Sandman and Sutton hotels, Moxies, Shark Club and Denny's
**Please note that Chop Steakhouse is unable to assist with any visa requirements. Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada.