Dishwasher / Steward
Location: CA - BC - Richmond
Grow with us.
Opportunity & a career.
Create, surprise & learn.
We are food. Are you?
We're looking for dishwashers who value being part of a team in a face-paced environment. Things move quickly in a restaurant, which means every day is a new, fun challenge.
Are you a positive, high energy individual looking to work with others who share your love of life and passion for hospitality? At Chop, we believe that a job shouldn't just be a place where you put in time, but rather a place where you love the time you spend. This is what makes us the Employer of Choice!
- To provide all areas of the restaurant with clean, sanitized dishware on a timely basis.
- To maintain the dish area in a good state of organization, repair and sanitation.
- Operating a dish machine to wash dishes, glasses, cups, trays, cutlery, and food service equipment
- Maintaining cleanliness of the food preparation and dish machine areas
- Putting away clean dishes to respective areas
- Setting up and cleaning dish machine area
- Empty garbage and moving it to dump site
- Maintain quality and speed of output.
- Customer oriented
- Ability to multi-task
- Flexibility with schedule and available to work late nights
- Excellent cleaning and organizational skills
- Must work well under pressure
- A great attitude and a team player is a key
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently.Organizational Skills.
- Basic food handling and preparation knowledge
- High tolerance for repetition.
We offer industry leading wages and tip outs plus our teams enjoy perks & discounts to our other brands such as Sandman and Sutton hotels, Moxies, Shark Club and Denny's
Please note that Chop Steakhouse is unable to assist with any visa requirements. Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada.