Location: CA - ON - Vaughan
This role assists in directing and controlling the CULINARY operations of the restaurant on a shift-by-shift basis. The Culinary Supervisor must ensure the expectations of our guests are met and surpassed in terms of service excellence and food quality while adhering to budgetary targets. To produce all assigned prep items in an efficient and consistent manner while following the specifications, recipes and techniques of the company.
- Daily shift management, including labour controls and line check systems .
- Oversee all revenue periods and preparation and management of fresh made prep recipes
- Management of prep charts ensuring freshness, shelf life and proper food safe practices are controlled
- To produce all assigned prep items in an efficient and consistent manner while following the specifications, recipes and techniques of the company.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Excellent high volume culinary production skills
- Team leadership in highly engaged kitchen area
- Execution of revenue periods
OTHER KEY ATTRIBUTES
- Highly organized.
- Personal commitment to continuous improvement.
- Ambassadorship - Complete understanding and belief in company philosophy.
- Ability to remain calm and make effective decisions in stressful situations.
- A positive, outgoing personality.
- High energy and motivated.