Location: US - TX - Houston
Moxie's is a Canadian Restaurant with one location in Dallas, TX opened in November 2016. We are opening our second US location in Houston, TX in November 2017. Our Houston location is right across from the Galleria Mall, in the Centre at Post Oak, cross streets are Westheimer Rd. and Post Oak Blvd. We have 65 restaurants nationwide in Canada and have now made our first and second foot print in the US. Our passions are food and hospitality, if you are looking for a place to work with a community of people who care about each other, please apply today. We will be having job fairs on the following dates in October from 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM: 21-23, 28-30. The interviews will take place at AMLI Uptown in the conference room at 2525 McCue Rd, Houston, TX 77056, located inside the leasing office entrance.
Por favor, únase a nosotros para entrevistas abiertas en el 2525 McCue Rd (AMLI Uptown en la sala de conferencias, dentro del centro de leasing) 13:00 - 18:00 los días siguientes: Octubre 21-23, Octubre 28- 30. Tendremos entrevistadores bilingües, y estamos muy contentos de conocerte.
This role assists in directing and controlling the CULINARY operations of the restaurant on a shift-by-shift basis. The Culinary Supervisor must ensure the expectations of our guests are met and surpassed in terms of service excellence and food quality while adhering to budgetary targets. To produce all assigned prep items in an efficient and consistent manner while following the specifications, recipes and techniques of the company.
- Daily shift management, including labour controls and line check systems .
- Oversee all revenue periods and preparation and management of fresh made prep recipes
- Management of prep charts ensuring freshness, shelf life and proper food safe practices are controlled
- To produce all assigned prep items in an efficient and consistent manner while following the specifications, recipes and techniques of the company.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Excellent high volume culinary production skills
- Team leadership in highly engaged kitchen area
- Execution of revenue periods
OTHER KEY ATTRIBUTES
- Highly organized.
- Personal commitment to continuous improvement.
- Ambassadorship - Complete understanding and belief in company philosophy.
- Ability to remain calm and make effective decisions in stressful situations.
- A positive, outgoing personality.
- High energy and motivated.