Looking for a part time job while you're in school? Want to explore a career in the hospitality business? Maybe a full-time job with great benefits and a schedule that works for your family is what you're after? Whatever you're looking for, there's a pretty good chance Shark Club has a position that fits.
Shark Club team members:
- Earn a competitive wage
- Have fun in a friendly, supportive environment
- Learn from the best while being given room to grow
Chef de Partie is a culinary leadership role requiring hands-on performance and instruction to junior team members as well as consistently excellent execution of menu items while adhering to budgetary targets. You will assist in directing culinary operations on a daily basis under the guidance of a Chef or Senior Chef.
• Daily shift management, including labour controls and line check systems.
• Oversee all revenue periods and preparation and management of fresh made prep recipes.
• Management of prep charts ensuring freshness, shelf life and proper food safe practices are controlled.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Previous culinary leadership experience in a high volume, full-service restaurant kitchen required.
• Excellent high volume culinary production skills.
• Team leadership in highly engaged kitchen area.
• The ability to provide consistent culinary and leadership direction during high revenue periods.
• Fluent in English (written and spoken)
OTHER KEY ATTRIBUTES
The ideal candidate will:
• Be focused.
• Be very organized.
• Have a positive and energetic attitude.
• Display natural leadership abilities.
• Have a strong sense of urgency, but able to remain calm in stressful situations.
• Thrive in a fast pasted environment.