Chef de Partie
Location: CA - BC - Richmond
Chef de Partie is a culinary leadership role requiring hands-on performance and instruction to junior team members as well as consistently excellent execution of menu items while adhering to budgetary targets. You will assist in directing culinary operations on a daily basis under the guidance of a Chef or Senior Chef.
Are you a positive, high energy individual looking to work with others who share your love of life and passion for hospitality? At Chop, we believe that a job shouldn't just be a place where you put in time, but rather a place where you love the time you spend. This is what makes us the Employer of Choice!
Why Chop? Chop is Canada's leading fine casual restaurant. We were founded on the promise of delivering great food and great experiences in a friendly, high energy atmosphere. At Chop, we don't hire staff; we hire people -- people who share our love of life, and seize every chance to make the most of it. People who believe that a job shouldn't just be a place where you put in time, but rather a place where you love the time you spend. If this describes you, we'd love to hear from you!
If you think you have what it takes to work in the premier steak house in Richmond and want to be part of a growing and dynamic team please apply to this by email or come drop off your resume at the restaurant!
We are located between Sandman Signature and Steve Nash Fitness World on 10251 St. Edwards Dr, Richmond and are close to the following bus routes: 430, 410, 405, 407, C96, & C92
• Daily shift management, including labour controls and line check systems.
• Oversee all revenue periods and preparation and management of fresh made prep recipes.
• Management of prep charts ensuring freshness, shelf life and proper food safe practices are controlled.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Previous culinary leadership experience in a high volume, full-service restaurant kitchen required.
• Excellent high volume culinary production skills.
• Team leadership in highly engaged kitchen area.
• The ability to provide consistent culinary and leadership direction during high revenue periods.
• Fluent in English (written and spoken)
OTHER KEY ATTRIBUTES
The ideal candidate will:
• Be focused.
• Be very organized.
• Have a positive and energetic attitude.
• Display natural leadership abilities.
• Have a strong sense of urgency, but able to remain calm in stressful situations.
• Thrive in a fast pasted environment.
We offer industry leading wages and tip out plus our teams enjoy perks & discounts to our other brands, Sandman and Sutton hotels, Moxies, Shark Club and Denny's
**Please note that Chop Steakhouse is unable to assist with any visa requirements. Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada.