Based at our Greenwood Village Home Office, you will be responsible for monitoring, maintaining, and reconciling the day-to-day cash operations of individual restaurants through the use of our T-RECS automated bank reconciliation system in addition to playing an integral role in the set up and training of new restaurants.
- Responsible for the monthly reconciliation of 2 cash depository accounts in T-Recs which includes the following:
- Research and resolution of any material reconciling differences between the restaurants, the bank, and the armored car vendor.
- Identify and resolve restaurant procedural issues and/or system issues pertaining to outstanding un-reconciled items.
- Prepare cash over/short journal entries prior to period end based on issues found in the reconciliation process.
- Respond to all restaurant questions received through Service Now tickets.
- Responsible for the setup of new restaurants with the credit card processor, the bank, and the armored car vendor.
- Responsible for weekly cash deposits.
- Responsible for all cash tracking tool adjustments requested by the restaurants.
- Assist with research for guest credit card issues.
- Order deposit slips and bank bags.
- Identify possible solutions to reduce restaurant theft.
- Assist team as needed to meet period end close deadlines.
- Perform special projects as assigned.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, or other Business related field, preferred, or comparable experience
- 2-3 years accounting experience
- Detail oriented
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Intermediate Excel knowledge
- Team Player
Red Robin is an Equal Opportunity & E-Verify Employer
What more could you ask for?
Restaurant expansion - We are growing!
Career growth opportunities
Amazing culture and support structure
Base, Bonus and benefits package
Quality of life career programs