Busser / Setter
Location: US - TX - Houston
Moxie's is a Canadian Restaurant with one location in Dallas, TX opened in November 2016. We are opening our second US location in Houston, TX in November 2017. Our Houston location is right across from the Galleria Mall, in the Centre at Post Oak, cross streets are Westheimer Rd. and Post Oak Blvd. We have 65 restaurants nationwide in Canada and have now made our first and second foot print in the US. Our passions are food and hospitality, if you are looking for a place to work with a community of people who care about each other, please apply today. We will be having job fairs on the following dates in October 2017 from 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM: 14-16, 21-23, 28-30. The interviews will take place at AMLI Uptown in the conference room at 2525 McCue Rd, Houston, TX 77056, located inside the leasing office entrance.
To clear, clean and reset dirty tables and double check all tableware (glasses, stemware, cutlery) to ensure cleanliness and polish. You must work quickly to turn tables over as fast as possible, while maintaining a cooperative positive attitude towards all guests and your team members.
- Maintain the "3 table rule" (no more than 3 tables are unusable, at any given time)
- Keep tables, seats & floor areas are cleaned and organized.
- Ensure that all tableware along with cutlery, salt & pepper and tent cards are perfectly presented
- Maintain speed and prioritize effectively.
- Stay organized.
- Maintain a positive attitude.
- Maintain great uniform standards.
SKILLS AND KEY ATTRIBUTES
- Attention to detail
- Ability to take direction
- Organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize
- Ability to maintain sense of urgency, keep momentum
- Treat all guests and your team members in a professional, friendly and caring manner.