Fig and Olive
Business & Operations Project Manager (New York, NY)
New York-New York City
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered.
FIG & OLIVE is about passion for the best olive oils, flavors and cuisine from the Riviera & Coastal regions of the South of France, Italy and Spain. Our large variety of extra virgin olive oils was selected to be paired with each dish and to be offered for tasting at the beginning of each meal. With fresh, seasonal ingredients and simple preparation, our cuisine exudes the genuine taste of food, from a ripe heirloom tomato, a leaf of aromatic basil, to a fresh grilled fish finished with lemon, rosemary, thyme and olive oil-simplicity, healthiness and refined flavors at their best.
Mougins, France has been the inspiration for FIG & OLIVE. Our cuisine is based on genuine ingredients and a respect of flavors. Mougins is also referred to as the birthplace of the "Cuisine of the Sun." FIG & OLIVE'S elegant and warm design with limestone stucco walls, terra-cotta colored ceiling, and green rosemary and olive trees exude the essence of the Mediterranean.
FIG & OLIVE is actively seeking exceptional and highly qualified candidates to join our growing team in the following locations Chicago, IL, Newport Beach, CA, New York City, Westchester, NY, West Hollywood, CA, and Washington D.C. (Opening 2015). We firmly believe that in order to create a rewarding experience for our guests, we must select individuals willing to deliver the finest service imaginable.
To create a successful hospitality team, we seek individuals who can personally follow the five key points of our value system: Enthusiasm, Desire, Integrity, Excellence, and Hospitality. At FIG & OLIVE, we pride ourselves on developing motivated and passionate individuals in the areas of restaurant front and back of the house, finance, human resources, sales and marketing and corporate management positions. If our brand and culture aligns with your career aspirations, we invite you to search our current exciting job opportunities.
Highly motivated self-starter that enjoys working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. Drive projects and initiatives for the company, including leading projects focused on operational efficiencies, at both the corporate and unit levels.Responsibilities
- Lead the new unit project team, working with architects, contractors to help develop and build out new units
- defining metrics that includes analyzing and preparing pro formas, business metrics, business plans and other financial modelling
- Lead projects—define scope, timelines, working with stakeholders (internal and external), to deliver the project on time, and on budget (define the budget)
- Develop relationships with landlords, management companies, and work with all the corporate and unit level teams
- Work closely with development, finance, legal, operations, risk management; assist those teams, and work on projects and initiatives to support those teams, and others as business needs dictates
- B.A. or B.S. in Business or Finance; MBA a plus
- 3-5+ years of work experience in project management, with an emphasis on operational efficiencies
- Experience with financial analysis is critical
- Experience in real estate development a plus
- Work experience in multi-unit restaurant operations and/or hospitality highly desirable
The statements in this job description are intended to describe the essential job functions being performed. They are not intended to be ALL responsibilities or qualifications.
FIG & OLIVE is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V).