Location: CA - BC - Richmond
Be a part of the energy that people love.
Chop restaurants are full of servers, bartenders and cooks who work together to create a fantastic experience for guests. We're looking for energetic breakfast servers who value being part of a team in a face-paced environment. Things move quickly in a restaurant, which means every day is a new, fun challenge. If you'd like to connect with people over delicious food and drinks then we think you'd be a great fit.
Are you a positive, high energy individual looking to work with others who share your love of life and passion for hospitality? At Chop, we believe that a job shouldn't just be a place where you put in time, but rather a place where you love the time you spend. This is what makes us the Employer of Choice!
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
- Must be guest service oriented, have excellent people skills with a positive and upbeat personality
- Minimum 1 year of serving experience
- Must have serving it right certificate
- Must be mornings and days: shifts are 6am - 2pm
- Must have reliable transportation
- Accommodating and willing to go the extra mile for each of our guests
- Ability to build professional relationships with guests and create an air of familiarity.
- Prompt table greeting, running food to tables, quality checks.
- Learn and maintain knowledge of our food and beverage menus.
- Table service for guests (taking orders, answering menu and beverage inquiries, explaining daily features, placing orders with kitchen.)
- Processing bills and taking payment.
- Handling guest concerns with the support of the management team.
EXPERIENCE & KEY ATTRIBUTES
- Attention to detail & highly organized
- Pride in style and personal appearance, well groomed.
- Remains calm under pressure.
- Ability to organize and plan and re-prioritize
- Sales ability.
- Excellent verbal communication.
- Product Knowledge.
- Ability to maintain sense of urgency and keep momentum.
- Desire to be part of a team and contribute as such.
- High level of self confidence.
- Have high problem solving, decision making, customer service, communication and sales skills
- Sincere desire to please others and do a great job
We offer industry leading wages and tip out, plus our teams enjoy perks & discounts to our other brands such as Sandman and Sutton hotels, Moxies, Shark Club and Denny's
***Please note that Chop Steakhouse is unable to assist with any visa requirements. Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada.